Looking for fabulous food for your special occasions?
At Tallawah Catering Company, we aim to provide impressive food catering services to make your special event truly memorable. Whether it’s a wedding, small gathering, corporate events and social parties, our passion for delivering good food succeeds beyond our client’s expectation.
Food Catering Business
Do you dream of having your own food business or opening a restaurant? For some people, cooking is not just a hobby but an art or a form of expression. From the joy it brings from creation process to smiles of delight they receive from those they are serving meals. Delivering this kind of wonderful food experience to their friends, family, and loved ones gives them a sense of happiness.
If you plan to take the next level and improve your skill, this will create a business opportunity for you. It might actually be a chance for you to turn your dream into reality. Earning money from the thing that you are passionate about can be fulfilling and enjoyable.
While opening your own restaurant can be risky, there is another exciting option to make your passion profitable. If you have attended weddings, social gatherings, and corporate events, you probably know now what I’m talking about. Today, one of the most profitable home-based businesses with a great potential is food catering business.
How Does it work?
People who are unable to prepare food themselves during special occasions, office parties, and social gatherings, they opt to get a catering service. A food catering company are the one who prepares the food and delivers it to the event. Aside from delicious food and beverages, they can also provide glassware, cutlery, crockery, table decoration and highly trained service staff.
What You’ll Need to Getting Started
Starting your business is not easy but with the following tips, it will give you insights on how this dream career can be achievable.
- When setting up your food catering business, it is necessary to have extensive knowledge of food. You should have a wide range of menu options appropriate for the occasion you are catering for.
- It is also important to serve fresh food with good quality ingredients for a sophisticated taste worth remembering by your clients.
- Remember that besides the passion to provide delicious food, this industry can be challenging. You also have to be passionate about working with other people and sometimes require long working hours to ensure great service to your clients.
- Since you are offering food services, obtain required licenses for your business from your local office.
- It would also help to advertise your business through social media, food blog forums or even in your local magazine.
- Form a relationship with other vendors such as event photographers, bridal shops, florists, musicians, and bakeries.
Tasty Food Tutorials
Food that’ll make you close your eyes, lean back, and whisper “yessss.”
Snack-sized videos and recipes you’ll want to try.
Churro Ice Cream Bowl
Spinach Dip Mozzarella Sticks
Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos
What Our Clients Say About Us?
Below are just a sampling of the hundreds of wonderful letters that we get each year from our satisfied catering customers. We’re proud of the food we create and the service we provide.
Thank you very much for the wonderful lunch that you catered yesterday. Everyone I talked to loved the food. One vegetarian teacher said that, of all the catered events she’s ever attended, yours had the best selection of a vegetarian like her and several folks commented on the scrumptious cinnamon chips with strawberry salsa – to die for!
– Jessica Wilson
I want to thank you all for the excellent catering this weekend – everything went beautifully and we were very pleased with both the service and the wonderful food. Our attendees unanimously enjoyed the meals, and commented on the high quality. I also wanted to mention and thank the servers at the catered event who were friendly and professional. Again, thank you for everything.
– Christopher Jobs
We’ve always had really wonderful experiences when using Ann’s for catering, but this time you really outdid yourselves! About a week ago we learned that we had 100 VIPs coming to visit our campus – yipes! The food dropped off for us last night was wonderful, just the right amount, and made a huge impression on our guests. Thank you and keep up the good work!
– Tanya Burns